[Hypnosis Mic] Enter the Hypnosis Mic - The First Full Album


Disc 1
1. Hoodstar
2. Division Rap Battle
3. Ohabukuro
4. Ikebukuro West Game Park
5. Dead Pools
6. Yokohama Walker
7. Stella
8. Shibuya Marble Texture
9. Papillon
10. Shinjuku Style
11. T.D.D. Legend
12. Division Battle Anthem

Disc 2
1. Drama Track "Fight for your Right"
2. Drama Track "Somebody gotta do it"
3. Drama Track "We just wanna party with you"
4. Drama Track "29 real years"

Disc 3
1. Drama Track "Don't play no game that I can't win"

320kbps

Contraseña: therealasuka

Comentarios

  1. Muchas gracias por subirlo! Por cierto, la canción de Matenrou, Papillon, al descargarlo, el archivo no es una canción, es algo parecido a un drama track, Aunque de 5min, sería genial si pudieras revisarlo Porfavor

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias por la observación!!! Ya debería estar corregido, en todo caso te dejo el link directo a la canción https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HycVYywEx_vgL_pMTcY9urSeFBAtFFx0/view?usp=drivesdk

      Eliminar
    2. Muchísimas gracias en serio ^^ (y siento no haber respondido, hasta ahora no recibí notificación alguna. De verdad mil gracias)

      Eliminar
  2. Hey, I hope you know english. I found this on google while searching for the 3rd CD track and I tried to download from the links you gave, but they don't work (they only show me ads T_T). I just need the last drama track (don't play no game that I can't win), I would love you forever if you could share just that link with me. Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. waaaaaaah it's not working anymore ;-;

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog